A driver’s license appropriate to the class of vehicle being driven is required.
• Excellent Driving record is required.
• On-the-job training is provided.
• Must be cautious of bad weather conditions that can make their job hazardous.
* Basic English Reading and Writing Skills
* Able to Pass Background Screening
• Drive the vehicle into position for loading and unloading.
• Assist with loading to make sure goods are correctly stowed.
• Communicate with office.
• Deliver and unload goods at required site.
• Obtain a receipt for goods delivered.
• Vehicle check must be done daily. Vehicle report must be completed weekly.
• Hand in all gas receipts/cards upon getting gas.
• Must maintain an odometer log daily.
• Totally responsible for daily cleanings of vehicle.
• No other passengers in vehicle unless authorized by manager.
• Must adhere to all motor vehicle laws and regulations.
• Whitsons is not responsible for any traffic violations while you are driving the company vehicle and are on company time. If you receive a traffic violation, you will be responsible for the ticket.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• Report any and all mechanical problems and concerns to shipping
Work Schedule - Mon - Fri - 6am - 2pm
Subject to Change
Whitsons Culinary Group - 17 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...