- On an on-call basis, conduct drug and alcohol testing, primarily supporting DOT random tests ensuring compliance with Federal law, state law and company policies.
- Maintain supplies and equipment for testing including accuracy checking of breath alcohol equipment.
- Process testing related paperwork, including data entry and distribution of test copies.
- Perform decision making surrounding drug and alcohol testing and compliance regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Embody the Alaska Spirit and conducts oneself with Professionalism, Integrity, Resourcefulness, and Caring
- Knowledge of airline operations across all division preferred
- Expert knowledge of DOT and FAA regulations and company policies for drug and alcohol testing preferred
- Problem solving skills in resolving challenges in dealing with employee situations and problems in drug and alcohol test collections required
- Familiar with multiple computer applications including Peoplesoft, Maestro, AIMS, Gatesheet, and Microsoft Office products preferred
- Understanding of federal regulations, state laws and company policies related to drug and alcohol testing preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum age of 18
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air - 17 months ago
Whether you want to capture a Kodiak moment or down a daiquiri by the Sea of Cortez, an Alaska Air Group airplane can fly you there....