This entry-level position is responsible for providing support and assistance to the Drug Safety group in collaboration with Safety department objectives and goals.
• Assists with the processing of Serious Adverse Events (SAE) reports received from clinical sites and/or partnering companies
• Assesses reports for accuracy and completeness and obtains necessary follow-up information from clinical sites, Clinical Research Managers (CRM's) and Clinical Research Associates (CRA's)
• Generates safety reports
• Works closely with clinical team and medical monitor to review safety information for clinical trials
• Receives direction and guidance from more senior colleagues and managers
• Interacts with different members of the clinical/regulatory department
• BA / BS degree in a health science (preferably pharmacy or nursing)
• 0-2 years of drug safety experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
• Familiar with databases, data entry, different computer skills
• Familiar with extraction of info from a database
Array BioPharma Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of targeted small molecule drugs to treat patients afflicted with cancer. We offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive salary, company ownership and comprehensive benefits.
Array is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.. .
Array BioPharma - 17 months ago