Senior Web Developer and member of the project technical team. Responsible for developing and integrating HTML, CSS, JS with a variety of content management system platforms and developing server side web applications using Perl, PHP, .NET or related technologies. Experience with Open Source tools and platforms,third party libraries, JQuery, Responsive Web Development methodologies, mobile web site, webserver performance tuning UNIX, LINUX servers, and database. Comfortable in a unix shell. Cloud and advanced system administration skills helpful.
Minimum Education Required: B.S. MIS, CIS, CS
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 years
Desired Experience: 6-9 years
Desired Skills: Above with Linux System Admin and Perl Web Application Development experience, experience integrating third party solutions to existing platforms, git.
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Talents, Skills, Education:
- MIS, or CS degree
experience integrating third party solutions to existing platforms, git
- PHP based CMS experience with such tools as Drupal, Joomla, Mambo, Nuke, Xoops, and/or Ariadne
- PhotoShop to web application development experience
- Mobile Web
- Responsive Web Development
- Third party JS & CSS experience
- CouchDB, JSON, XML, building and integrating syndication.
- Provide Drupal / Acquia consulting support
- Provide software development for Drupal modules
- Provide Analysis / Review of ATF.GOV implementation / deployment issues as required
Sevatec, Inc. - 12 months ago