Patient Conversation Media is currently seeking a PHP/LAMP/Drupal Developer to help create a behavioral health content website, interactive applications and directories. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience designing web based applications in PHP5 or higher.
Strong experience with Drupal and MySQL are a necessity. This is a hands-on software development position heavily emphasizing Drupal in a LAMP environment, with an emphasis on custom themes, views, groups and modules. Social media platforms and working with user-generated content is highly desirable. Candidates should be self-sufficient, intuitive, strong communicators, and have the ability to react quickly in a highly dynamic environment.
- Drupal developer with 2+ years of experience
- Experience working in LAMP environment with basic Linux server admin knowledge
- Experience working with version control systems (SVN)
- Experience dealing with multiple tier deployment (Dev, QA, Stage, Production)
- Experience working with large scalable production level applications
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills; quick learner
- Provide PHP programming and functional testing for a variety of consumer-related websites and web-based applications
- Create web applications and implement web interfaces using Drupal
- Develop and implement modules in Drupal supporting web application functionality as necessary to meet requirements / design
- Play key role on UI team delivering Drupal themes, views and AJAX interfaces
- Database development and management
- Experience with or able to quickly learn high-volume and high-availability software engineering techniques
- Collaborate with various outsource vendors to ensure the required features and modifications are developed
- Ensures software projects are completed and properly documented according to product specifications and time lines
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting
Patient Conversation Media, inc. (PCMi) is a technology-driven media enterprise focused on the digital evolution within the health industry....