We are looking for a â€˜Drupal developerâ€™ to join our passionate and collaborative team of designers, builders and developers. We focus our energies on developing Drupal websites for great clients and great causes.
Looking for someone familiar with LAMP environment and Apache configuration. Ideal candidate should have skills on both front and backend development. Hands on MySQL experience. Experience with version control systems like GIT and SVN. Experience with shell scripting is required. Experience with configuring new environments along with version control and Apache Solr server configuration is a plus.
If you relish complexity, view continuous improvement as a success factor, embrace change and enjoy working in a rapidly growing and progressive environment, SDG wants to Empower You!
- Participate in design and architecture of software to meet business requirements in a highly participatory process.
- Maintain hands-on development and evolution of the front-end of our various internal and customer-facing PHP / Drupal web properties - themes, modules, panels, etc.
- Develop and implement modules in PHP and Drupal supporting web application functionality as necessary to meet requirements / design
- Iterative design, development and support of Drupal and PHP modules
- Integrate back-end web services with Drupal and PHP based front ends.
- Create and maintain Drupal DB reporting using MySQL.
- Provide documentation as required and participate in code reviews, planning sessions and routine status stand-ups.
- Candidate should have 4-6 years of total IT experience.
- Candidate must have 2 years of hands on experience with Drupal Development.
- Candidate should have 2 years of experience with PHP Coding.
- Candidate should also have Drupal Administration Exposure
- Expertise with Drupal 7, experience with views, contextual filters and relationships and other contributed modules, Drupal 7 theming and template over-riding
- Module development, SVN and GIT experience.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills are a must.
- Ability to mentor junior team members
- Superior professional communication skills â€” in office, by telephone, via email â€” within all levels of the organization
Educational Requirements: Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field.
- LAMP stack experience and Apache configurations
- Hands on MySQL Experience
- Apache Solr server experience.
Location: Shelton, CT
SDG Corporation - 23 months ago
SDG is technology thought leader and solutions provider in IT Security and Risk Management. We live by six guiding principles: Think like a...