Primary Goal Achievement:
- Ensure that non technical personnel can insert website content with minimal interaction from developers to reduce time to market of content.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Lead a Drupal development team of 10-20 developers responsible for multiple Drupal based websites
- Interface with various lines of business and product mangers to scope and design new functionality
- Work cross-functionally with department managers and stakeholders to evaluate issues and solve them
- Experience with agile or iterative development with frequent releases
- Experience with Amazon Cloud Hosting (AWS)
- Experience working on large scale consumer facing websites with rich media user experiences.
- Experience with RESTful Web Services.
- Experience with data migrations between various systems
- Experience with Apache Lucene/Solr search implementations
- Implementation and tuning of the entire LAMP stack
- Strong English written and verbal skills
- Proven track record of leading development teams of 10-20 developers
- 7+ years of experience developing web based applications with a PHP MVC framework
- 3+ years of experience developing Drupal based websites using various existing modules
- 1+ years creating specification documentation and prototypes for both business and developer consumption
- Experience creating custom Drupal Modules.
- Knowledge of the Drupal API and extending Drupal using its recommended API best practices.
- Understanding of IA/UI/UX standards and implementation
- Strong experience with git version control system
- Strong Design Patterns and MVC framework experience.
Kony Solutions - 11 months ago