Provide leadership and guidance as well as day to day environmental support for all Dubois County facilities in managing compliance and working to minimize the environmental impacts of MBCI's operations.
This position will support Ferdinand, Jasper (Decora and Corporate Office), Huntingburg (Lamination and Hanger)
This position will report to the Senior Director - Environmental.
o Air permits
- Provide technical support and guidance to facility staff on environmental issues.
- Provide training to facility staff on relevant environmental topics
- Provide leadership in implementing MBCI's EHS management system
- Manage environmental projects including scheduling and budgeting
- Maintain compliance with the following programs
o Waste disposal
o Stormwater permits
o EPCRA reporting
o DOT Hazmat
- Monitor evolving rules and regulations. Anticipate changes necessary and communicate to facilities in timely manner
- Collaborate with the Safety Specialists at those locations where programs overlap
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE .... come home to MASTERBRAND.
- BS/BA degree preferred
- 5 years experience with environmental regulations and compliance in manufacturing facilities
- Good oral and written communication skills
- PC literate with good basic skills in Microsoft Office programs
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks at one time without close supervision
- Minimal travel for annual training and local travel amongst facilities
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It's our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. - 13 months ago
At Masterbrand Cabinets, Inc. we make more than cabinets; we make dreams come true. Our focus is listening to today's families, then...