VERTEX is looking for dynamic, energetic individuals who welcome the challenge of joining our Due Diligence/PCA team in our Irving, TX office. VERTEX is a rapidly growing, multi-national consulting firm that is experiencing exponential growth, and we’re looking to augment our team of talented individuals! Do you enjoy travelling, meeting new people and gaining varied and valuable career experience? Do you enjoy using a wide variety of technological resources to meet and exceed client goals and expectations as well as improve inter-office efficiency? Are you looking for a fast-paced atmosphere, dedicated to exceeding client expectations of excellence? Are you looking for a company that believes in promoting from within, and the only limitation is defined by you? If so, this is the right opportunity for you!
The staff-level individuals we are looking for will enjoy the challenge of working on multiple projects on a fast-paced schedule, working with senior staff to assess sites across the country, and providing field oversight on a variety of projects. More specific details are described below.
Due Diligence/PCA Assistant PM
- Conduct Property Condition Assessments and Energy Audit Services
- Conduct/Direct field assessment activities
- Write and review condition reports
- Represent VERTEX to the client in a professional manner
- Make employee safety a priority both in-house and on-site, in accordance with corporate policy
- Schedule and coordinate subcontractor activities for projects
- Experience in the execution of Property Condition Assessments
- Frequent travel throughout North America and/or field work (valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required)
- Able to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with co-workers, clients and subcontractors
- Able to work with minimal oversight, but take direction from Senior managers
- Able to meet deadlines, both internally and externally
- Other project duties as assigned by senior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management
Knowledge & Skills
- Four to 10 years of construction and/or building related experience with at least two years of experience conducting Property Condition Assessments
For consideration, please submit a resume and application: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4441581
- Must be able to perform complex tasks and handle multiple priorities, and have the ability to perform exceptionally under high stress conditions.
- Knowledge of computer operations and standard software packages (word processing, spreadsheets, Adobe) required.
- Proficiency or working knowledge of CAD a plus.
Vertex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and a positive corporate culture. For more information about the Vertex team, please visit our website at vertexeng.com .
The Vertex Companies, LLC. - 23 months ago