Adecco, the #1 Human Resource provider has an opportunity for a Due Dilligence Reviewer to work at a premier client located in Jersey City, NJ. This will be a 6 month project.
The Due Diligence Unit conducts background investigations on new, existing and prospective clients; as well as vendors of Bank. This function supports various LOBs including Asset Management, Investment Banking, Treasury Security & Services, Retail, Commercial, Legal, Compliance & Corporate. The Due Diligence group lends supports to assist the LOBs compliance with government bodies, laws and . (e.g. USA Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act, AML efforts). These Due Diligence efforts also protect the firm against financial and reputational risk.
The Due Diligence Program has been designed to provide the Lines of Business (LOB) with comprehensive information that is key in helping to make informed decisions. The research and analysis is based upon an extensive network of on-line databases in addition to outside sources, the result of which is a detailed profile/analysis. This process will identify, track and notify bankers & risk management when an investigation has uncovered derogatory information. Research has to be completed within the agreed SLA and metrics are reported/measured. The Due Diligence Unit conducted over 150,000 background investigations in 2012 and this number continues to increase year over year.
- Knowledge of public and private database research is a plus.
- Knowledge of due diligence
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Strong typing skills.
- Strong written and oral communications
- Qualified candidates must be willing to work overtime as part of their regular duties
- Analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize
- Review all information and determine relevancy and materiality of findings
- Confirm internal standard operating procedures are applied correctly
- Recommend what additional research steps are needed by the analyst
- Compare report findings to that of what banker provides, identify any red flags.
- Conduct specialized research to and determine disposition of records.
- Escalate derogatory/high risk matters to Senior Management & Risk Management
- Be able to provide feedback to management on quality of reports
- Responsible for escalating potential OFAC matches to OFAC compliance
- Review internal records for each request and confirm accuracy
Qualified applicants should respond in confidence to Jason.Lewin@adeccona.com. Please include resume and cover letter along with compensation requirements.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...