Eberspaecher Exhaust Technology of The Americas is a full-service Tier I automotive supplier, assuming complete responsibility for the conception, development and production of automotive exhaust systems. We began our North American operations in the year 2000. Currently we have six manufacturing sites, a state of the art Technical Center and over 900+ employees. As we forge ahead, building on our presence in North America, we are seeking a Durability Test Engineer for our Novi facility.
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 Years experience in Road Load Data Collection and Analysis
- Damage calculation experience using RLDA software such as ncode, PAK or other data acquisition and analyses
- Familiarity and usage of strain gauges, accelerometers, pressure sensors, thermocouples including installation and calibration
(Can be learnt on the job/trained.)
- Help in the road load data acquisitions and analyses of the road and engine excited loads
- Familiarity with Miner's rule and perform related durability damage analyses
- Prepare technical detailed test reports
Monster - 15 months ago