In this exciting role you will act as the primary subject matter expert for all functional aspects of the system and play a critical role in taking MS Dynamics AX implementation to the next level in support of key corporate initiatives.
- Reporting to the ERP Platform Manager, oversee day to day operation and administration of the AX platform including configuration, security, and reporting.
- Address application support requests from field, operations, accounting and finance end users and project teams.
- Analyze, scope, architect, test, and deliver integrated, scalable ERP solutions in support of high-level corporate objectives.
- Financial Module functions: Assist Finance/Accounting with financial modules configuration, reporting, budgeting and period-end reconciliation.
- Supply Chain Module Functions: Assist Operations teams with procure to pay process configuration, configuring purchase requisitions, inventory & warehouse reports and inventory to GL reconciliation.
- Analytics Functions: Support business intelligence group with AX BI data cubes.
- Ensure seamless integration between AX and other MS enterprise platforms and applications including Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint.
- Ensure standard AX configuration when possible; work with the Platform Manager to select ISPs and ensure 3rd party and custom solutions are successfully integrated when deemed appropriate.
- Plan and execute future AX upgrades.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE
- Bachelor's Degree or higher education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or a related discipline.
- Must have at least 3+ years of full lifecycle Dynamics AX implementation and support experience.
- Must have solid working understanding of AX 2012.
- Solid understanding of Process Manufacturing and a strong manufacturing background preferred.
- Excellent organizational, decision making, and communications skills.
- Certification(s) in Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite: (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Use knowledge of business processes and Dynamics AX to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives.
- Plan, Analyze, Implement, Manage & Maintain the Group ERP Applications (MS Dynamics AX).
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment, while also working independently.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of accounting, finance and inventory control best practices a plus.
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
KellyOCG - 9 months ago