- IT Professional with a solid understanding of the Microsoft technology stack.
- Microsoft Dynamics experience
- and 3+ years of .NET application development experience is essential.
Strong analytic and problem-solving skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to take on projects and tasks with little direction and apply good judgment on decision-making skills
- A history of meeting deadlines and delivering high quality results.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of medium to large,cross-functional team
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and able to attain a Government Security Clearance
- NET 3.5 or 4.0 framework C#
- Experience configuring business solutions using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- Experience leveraging Microsoft Dynamics CRM as an xRM platfom in support of various line of business applications
- Experience programming custom plugins utilizing the Dynamics CRM SDK and
- Exposure to jQuery development, especially in conjunction with Microsoft Dynamics, version 2011
- SQL Reporting Services
- oData, Sharepoint and Silverlight
- Microsoft Dynamics Certified IT professional certifications