As a certified Microsoft ERP and CRM Gold Partner, we're currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team. We value intelligence, innovative spirit, and an unparalleled attitude toward success. We offer a stellar, supportive work culture with leading technology and a team committed to winning strategies.
Creating solutions for making our clients more Agile is our business and we do it well. If you thrive on helping clients find solutions to their tough business challenges while being highly compensated for doing so, then look no further. As pioneers in the ERP/CRM cloud space, we have the technical prowess and business acumen to solve any business problem our clients throw our way – translating into more wins for you.
- Ability to determine, create interest and qualify new business opportunities with superior strength to uncover needs and align with C-level decision makers.
- Effectively manage a complex sale cycle; including qualification, sale strategy development, coordination of the engagement team, negotiating and closing.
- Credibly deliver our value proposition for providing agile business improvement to prospective executives.
- Invest in your sales resources by managing relationships with consultants, influencers and Microsoft sales professionals.
- Develop and leverage existing relationships with potential buyers through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, personal mailings, business forums, direct marketing, and/or other business or social outings.
- Establish and maintain qualified sales pipeline of a minimum of 3X annual sales target.
- Be able to accurately forecast revenue/bookings and report on the required sales metrics.
- 7+ years experience selling Mid-Tier/Tier-1 ERP solutions (MS Dynamics, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JDE)
- Must be able to identify opportunities, develop relationships, and build and manage a pipeline with a strong sales process and analytical orientation.
- Strong Industry Knowledge of Supply Chain / Distribution business models.
- Executive level presence and influence with client organizations.
- Solid understanding of Consultative Sales Methodology.
- Ability to consultatively sell in a complex sales cycle, working collaboratively with pre-sales and consulting resources.
- A documented track record of selling six and seven figure solutions; a history of successfully meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong social networking skills, i.e. LinkedIn.
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral (including group presentations/sales presentations).
- Professionalism and integrity; you must represent the brand of our company.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a highly collaborative team environment.
- A strong desire to win, yet have the utmost of integrity during the sales process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
From flexibility to diversity, from humor to hard work, OmniVue offers dynamic opportunities and a stellar work culture! We enjoy our work and it shows...our clients rave about us! The following employment benefits are offered:
- Competitive base salary, plus outrageous commission plan
- Excellent Benefits (Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and 401K)
- Life and Disability insurance
- Vacation Days
- Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
DynamicsCareers - 15 months ago