Intertek is a leading international provider of quality and safety services to a wide range of global and local industries, employing over 30,000 people worldwide.
Intertek Industry & Assurance is a global end-to-end services provider of technical verification, second party auditing, supplier evaluation, conformity assessment, asset integrity management, consulting, and system certification. We serve a wide variety of industries, including oil, gas, petrochemical, power, renewable energy and civil & Infrastructure.
Job Title: Field Technical Specialist (E&I Inspector)
Job Location: Various, US
The opportunity has arisen for a Technical Specialist with a background in Electrical and Instrumentation to join this global organization which respects diverse perspectives, experiences, and traditions as essential, and values each employee's contribution towards achieving our business objectives.
General Description of Responsibility
Candidate will be responsible to:
- Responsible for in-process inspection and witness testing of equipment in which qualification has been demonstrated
- Responsible for reporting results of inspections and tests witnessed or monitored
Listed examples are illustrative and representative of the tasks required of this position and are not intended to be complete or exclusive. · A technical specialist is experienced in performing visual inspection on fabricated equipment at vendor shops or on-site fabrication yard. The inspector is qualified for his position by work experience and technical training.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications: · Knowledge and enforcement of Intertek's and site-specific Safety requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in Quality Control Inspections and tests, including Nondestructive Testing Techniques, Mechanical Testing, Dimensional Inspection, and Pressure Testing
Intertek offers a culture where motivated, customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company matching, tuition reimbursement, and a generous paid time off package.
- Capable of performing inspections and reviewing testing for conformance to Client specifications, Industry Standards, and approved procedures and reporting of results.
- Capable of reviewing material test reports to conformance of applicable codes and standards. Basic knowledge of Material Properties.
- Capable of performing the follow-up of dispositions and corrective actions related to non-conformances
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: North America
Rigzone.com - 12 months ago