Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 25 years combined mine planning and operations experience, preferably at large-scale, multiple pit and multiple process operations.
- B.Sc. Mining Engineering.
- Experience in supervision of Mine Operations and Engineering groups at owner operator mine site with groups of at least 10 professional staff.
- Experience in senior mine management role, such as Mine Manager or Operations Manager.
- Overseas work experience required, operations start-up experience in remote location desirable.
- History of practical mine design, planning or other engineering experience, in complex multi mine, multi process situations.
- Seasoned knowledge of mine equipment selection, application and cost estimation.
- First hand experience dealing with Acid and impacted water management in jungle and/or mountainous environments.
- Good understanding of geotechnical methods.
- Detailed knowledge of unit costing methods for budgeting and forecasting.
- Seasoned knowledge of mine methods, mine design, production scheduling, equipment selection, maintenance development and expert systems.
- Seasoned experience in Project Evaluation at all stages from Target ID to Stage 4, with an emphasis on value and quality analysis.
- Experience in performing M&A due diligence.
- Familiarity with business systems and standard office application software.
- Ability to build and maintain strong communications network with peers, Project Managers, Mine Managers, Chief Engineers, and JV partner representatives.
- Strong problem solving and 3D visualization skills.
- Strong technical writing, group presentation, and interpersonal skills including cultural sensitivity.
- Bilingual skills, or English as a second language a plus.
Since 1994, Enscicon has been one of the leading national players in recruiting A-list talent for our clients, which include Fortune...