We are a company worldly known for our top quality trimmings and we are seeking an experienced E-Commerce Sales Manager with entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record for results.
The E-Commerce Sales Manager reports directly to the VP of E-Commerce and is responsible for managing daily operational activities; identifying, developing and supporting e-commerce channels; monitoring results; increasing sales; maximizing revenue; and maintaining customer relationships.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Manages and directs the daily operations of the company’s E-commerce website
- Oversees activities of E-Commerce Sales associates
- Oversees and evaluates 3rd party vendors and affiliates.
- Develops strategies to boost sales and increase website traffic.
- Manages quality control issues and tracks timely deliveries and customer issues.
- Supports sales by developing programs to attract new accounts and retain existing accounts.
- Prepares budget and revenue forecasts and ensures that projections are realized.
- Tracks emerging technologies to improve design and functionality of the website.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, and discount rates, and develops sales campaigns to accommodate goals of the Company by using social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, blogging, etc.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales-related units. Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume and potential sales
Education & Requirements:
- Strong project management skills are required
including supervising a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required. Strong grammatical, editing and proofreading skills
- A team player that works well under deadlines.
- Passion for online and keeping track of innovations
- Thorough knowledge of sales and online advertising/Internet media.
- Exceptional positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new e-commerce opportunities.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- Strong ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and enhancing web platform.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation and Customer Service skills.
- Profound ability to prepare reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Strong ability to effectively analyze and present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
A bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
A minimum of four (4) years prior work experience
Two (2) or more years of ecommerce experience.
Experience using e-commerce software management systems (Magento).
Experience using e-commerce analytics tool (Google Analytics).
Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Acrobat, Flash) HTML, and CSS.
Experience using CRM software (Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
Monster - 17 months ago