About the company
Our client is an iconic, international luxury brand.
Who we are looking for
- Analyze online markets and build business plans to tackle the full opportunity market by market, category by category, segment by segment.
- Share and discuss the online business plan with other channels business owner in order to contribute to the overall business plan of the region.
- Build, manage and train the customer service teams and levels in order to achieve the sales target and maximize conversion and retention with a cross channel mindset.
- Assign and monitor sales target on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitor competition and industry best practices and constantly implement improvements.
- Contribute to the website performance improvements and to the global project road map. When requested, take the lead of assigned projects.
- Coordinate on line marketing initiatives calendar with other key functions the region (communication, retail, merchandising) in order to assure the best integration of the communication mix and tackle all the opportunities for the online business.
- Challenge performance marketing and digital media activities in order to achieve eCommerce traffic and sales goals.
- Analyze the customer base segmentation and evolution in order to plan all the necessary clienteling activities (email, phone, other) to maximize customer retention and increase average spending and frequency.
What's on offer
- At least 5-6 years e-commerce experience and online marketing and experience in fashion/luxury.
- Business ownership experience.
- Deep understanding of e-commerce metrics.
- Good understanding of performance marketing techniques.
- Experience collaborating effectively across company functions.
- Team management experience.
competitive base + bonus + benefits
Page Personnel - 7 months ago
Page Personnel, a division of Page Group, operates in 21 countries worldwide. The philosophy driving our progress has never wavered - to pro...