The E-Learning Developer supports the Professional Services team in its mission to deliver a positive educational experience to Harmonys customers, employees, and partners. The core requirements of the position involve building out and sustaining the companys various e-training platforms and environments.
The E-Learning Developer will contribute with other professionals towards attainment of the companys educational goals by ensuring the availability, capacity, and performance of the e-learning infrastructure and the satisfaction of customers served. The individual will establish production and online session schedules, manage, plan and/or lead e-learning projects, develop learning objects and modules, and must collaborate effectively with others to accomplish assigned objectives. The E-Learning Developer will work with diverse subject matter, developers and product experts as well as training participants in defining and developing solid training content.
- Manage, develop, administer, and support the departments Learning and Content Management System(s), virtual classrooms, and lab-based classroom training environments
- Use Adobe Captivate 5.5 and other E-Learning applications to develop compelling learning solutions and reusable training objects.
- Maintain and update existing on demand training modules as needed.
- Manage and plan production schedules in alignment with priorities, processes, and standards, developing and publishing production-ready courses and content on time, as scoped, and in budget
- Lead or assist in creating course outlines, defining training needs and learning objectives, and designing or generating deliverables
- Review items for conformance to standards, translating subject matter expertise into clearly written and well-structured e-learning materials
- Produce tutorials for new product features
- Create and maintain on-line/on demand learning materials under subscription
- Ensure that e-learning users receive quality online services and support
- Interfaces with other services teams, as well as sales, support, IT, accounting, product management and product management as necessary
- Experience with Adobe Captivate 4 or higher
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Willingness and flexibility to grow into the position
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong organizational skills
Harmony provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. HarmonyIS is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent on results of a criminal background investigation. Harmony uses e-Verify to confirm work status.