**THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION**
Assists the Instructors with the supervision of the children in the program.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists with the classroom preparation for the day.
2. Assists in implementation of various programs and activities for children.
3. Assists full or part time employees in developing programs.
4. Assist in the implementation of special events for the Department.
5. Assists in preparation of all necessary materials for events and programs
Valid state driver's license, High School Diploma, GED or equivalent. Must have Children and Family Services forty (40) hour Child Care Training Course upon hire. Basic First Aid certification desirable. Must have good moral character as determined through CFS screening process. Effective command of English language is required; bi-lingual is a plus. Must maintain high moral standards; be well disposed around children. First Aid and CPR certification is required within 60 days of hire.
The City of Miramar, FL - 16 months ago