ECD Field Marketing Manager
Beam is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam has evolved into one of the world's leading premium spirits companies... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with a legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit.
Beam currently has an opening for a
Field Marketing Manager
This position is in a critical role connecting sales, marketing and activation
This position will be a natural progression and training ground for future positions in sales or marketing
This position reports to FMD but works very closely with assigned DVPs
The Field Marketing Manager will deliver top-quality programs to drive significant volume and NSV growth for their specific territory.
This includes owning and leading local, national, and multi-brand programs, managing local promotional agencies, and on and off premise programs.
Role is a critical liaison between the national brand teams and the local sales, finance and broker teams and will be responsible for ensuring that sales and broker teams are educated on consumer targets and brand strategy.
Key customers of this role include State Managers, broker/broker teams, the Field Marketing Director and the Division Vice President.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or closely related field required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in Trade Marketing, Field Marketing or Regional Marketing required.
- Alcohol beverage industry experience preferred.
- Strong influence, communication, presentation and organizational skills a must as well as experience with effective cross-functional teams.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and comfortable with web based systems.
- Up to 50% travel may be required.
Beam Global CEO
Beam Inc. - 30+ days ago
As one of the world’s leading premium spirits companies, Beam is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Consumers from...