To provide direct instruction to children with special needs ages birth to three and family case management services.
Bachelor's Degree or RN Associates in related field. Licensed Master Social Worker; Licensed Professional Counselor; or Licensed Registered Nurse.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Provide direct instruction to identified children and families.
2. Conduct screening and assessment of identified children and families.
3. Provide interpretation of assessment data and formulate reports.
4. Participate in the development, implementation, and evaluation of Individual Family
5. Assist families with the development, implementation and evaluation of plans.
6. Keep informed of and comply with ECI, ESC, State and Federal policies and
procedures and licensure requirements of assignment.
7. Maintain records, reports, and correspondence in an organized filing system.
8. Demonstrate behavior that is professional, ethical and responsible and serve as a
role model for the region.
9. Communicate effectively with children, family, clients, and staff.
10. Develop skills appropriate to job assignment.
11. Keep updated on required training.
12. Maintain confidential information.
Various Adaptive and assistive devices
Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
Ability to instruct.
Maintain emotional control in various environments.
Ability to interpret policy, procedures, and data.
Frequent in-region and occasional out of region travel.
Occasional prolonged and irregular hours.
Works with frequent interruptions.
Moderate walking, standing, sitting, lifting, carrying, stooping, bending and reaching.
Region III Education Service Center - 10 months ago