Within our department, the ECM Implementation Specialist will develop and implement ECM solutions for internal and external customers using OnBase, Kofax, and internally developed technologies. The ECM Implementation Specialist will possess a working knowledge of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) concepts and will grow to be familiar with Back Office operations within an enterprise.
- Provide support to PRGX internal and external ECM customers.
- Design and Implement Core Document Management solutions utilizing the OnBase Document Management System.
- Design and Implement Workflow solutions utilizing the OnBase Workflow Framework.
- Design and Implement Capture solutions utilizing Kofax Capture suite.
- Design and Implement Advanced Capture solutions utilizing Kofax KTM Modules.
- Integrate products and solutions with customer systems to deliver a unified ECM solution for PRGX internal and external customers.
- Contribute new and innovative ideas and solutions to further the growth and profitability of PRGX ECM solutions.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team
Education & Experience
- University Degree in Information Systems or College Diploma with a systems background; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires 1-2 years of implementation experience in an office environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Networking and Database Concepts
- Experience supporting or implementing applications within an integrated environment where all must work together harmoniously.
- Experience from VAR (Value Added Reseller) or ‘Integrator’ for some large application would be a plus
- Software Development/Design experience would be a plus
- One of the following certifications is preferred: Kofax KTM Certification, Kofax Capture Certification, OnBase Certified Installer, OnBase Certified Workflow Engineer, OnBase Certified Support Engineer, Any AIIM ECM Certifications, Any Microsoft Certifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.