Artemis Search Partners, Inc. is seeking an ECM Systems Implementation Consultant for our client, a leading software development and systems integration company. The company is a solutions provides, specializing in large scale process, content and case management solutions within the financial services industry.
The System Implementation Consultant will travel to customer sites as well as work remotely to consult, configure and implement the company's software products. The company's client locations are disbursed throughout the United States and Canada. The ECM System Implementation Consultant is responsible for delivering successful results with superior value and quality to the company's clients.
Title: ECM System Implementation Consultant
Location: Columbus, OH/Nationwide/Midwest. Position requires travel to client sites
Job Type: Full time, permanent position
Compensation: Comprehensive compensation package to include competitive base salary, performance based bonus, health, dental, life, short-term and long-term insurance, PTO and company holidays
EMC System Implementation Consultant Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Installation and configuration of core software product
- Knowledge and ability to relay company's software-based solutions
- Business process definition and documentation
- Configuration of underlying ECM, BPM, and business rules technologies (workflow maps, process automations , web service calls, etc)
- Requirements validation and gap analysis
- User acceptance testing support and production support
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience implementing application software
- Implementation experience in insurance, healthcare and/or financial services industries preferred
- Proven experience translating BA business requirements into a configuration design with the physical configuration essential for successful candidate.
- Prior experience with ECM, BPM, and/or Case Management software implementation
- Testing, problem solving, documentation and supporting configured solutions skills required
- Competency and knowledge of large scale software technologies and related components (operating systems, databases, etc) is essential for candidate success.
- Ability to provide superior level of client service with prior experience of high client satisfaction
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Excellent initiative, communication and problem solving skills required
- IBM Case Manager or FileNet P8 experience and light experience with scripting languages a plus
- Prior working experience within insurance operations a plus (claims, customer service, etc.)
Artemis - 11 months ago