To provide best-in-class on-boarding and support to clients using FICC ecommerce applications, and to work proactively with the Sales and Trading teams regionally to grow electronic volumes/income and develop client relationships.
Team function & responsibilities
The requirement is for one well articulated and dynamic first line support Fixed Income eCommerce client service staff working as part of a global team – the candidate will be accountable for coverage in the US region but will be viewed as part of the larger team and have flexible coverage requirements as the business dictates. The role will focus on providing support to external customers and internal Sales / Trading staff. The role is based in Stamford within a team of two staff (who cover FX products) and provides best-in-class on-boarding and support to clients using ECommerce applications for Fixed Income. The role will be customer facing, hence the candidate needs to demonstrate they can communicate at all levels.
• On board external clients onto Electronic Trading platforms, to include the RBSM desktop suite of applications
• On boarding of clients to third party ECN’s platforms.
• Ongoing support of sales and trading for internal ecommerce applications.
• Provide first line diagnosis for all on-line Trading and Research related fault & support calls
• React to and assist with our client’s eCommerce issues concerning our eDistribution.
• Ensure client set-up is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Maintain client accounts and certificates.
• Work closely with the Sales, Trading and Product Management / Technology teams to ensure that future products are developed to meet client demands.
• To be part of the global team 24 hour support, working Stamford hours and to provide support on UK Bank Holidays.
• Manage the global email inbox, answering queries, client execution time outs with vendors.
• 5 Year + Knowledge of the Financial Markets (Rates & Credit) support role in an Investment banking environment.
• Strong Client Orientation with an excellent telephone manner.
• Well Organised individual.
• Able to communicate at all levels.
• Experience of undertaking root cause analysis and process improvements
• Excellent communication skills, particularly on the telephone.
An understanding of the trade execution and clearing industry platforms.
• Enthusiastic, motivated, ambitious with a strong desire to succeed
• Determination and resilience to navigate through and overcome challenges
• Team Orientated – strong team player who will also promote an effective team environment
• Strong personal ownership and commitment to quality. Willing to contribute and speak up with a view or opinion, and add value by questioning and probing where necessary to ensure a through and robust solution is implemented.
Form and maintain key relationships of mutual respect and trust which fosters a climate of collaboration, both internally and externally to MI&B. Able to win respect by working with people at all levels across technology and within the business
It is the policy of The Royal Bank of Scotland, PLC and its subsidiaries to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Employer immigration sponsorship not available for this role.”