Come be part of an exciting team dedicated to excellent client service and innovation in eDiscovery service. We are in search of a detail-oriented, quality focused, data processing analyst with 3+ years’ experience in a fast-paced, litigation support or eDiscovery vendor position.
- Completion of eDiscovery tickets for loading and processing of data using platforms such as iPRO, Law and Mindseye to extract, dedupe and filter data received
- Completion of eDiscovery tickets for TIFF, OCR, endorsement and production using platforms such as iPRO, Law , Mindseye and others
- Detailed data tracking for chain of custody reporting
- Maintain confidentiality of all information related to client documents and Integreon procedures and practices.
- Perform in-depth QC of all work performed, adhering to our checklist formats and service levels for quality.
- Understanding and ability to interact with Access and SQL database systems for further data manipulation, reporting and QC
- Create custom deliverables in all major litigation support software environments.
- Able to take initiative when opportunities arise and willingness to perform routine tasks and learn new skills.
Indeed - 13 months ago