- Minimum two years of experience with EDI transactions, with emphasis on mapping healthcare transaction sets
- Firm understanding of ANSI ASC X12 file formats and standards with emphasis on the 837 Professional, 835, 834, and 999 transaction sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to work effectively with employees and customers at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree in an information technology discipline or an associate’s degree with equivalent experience
- EDI data mapping experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of 1 EDI Source EDI HQ product preferred but not required
- Up to 10% travel
LogistiCare Solutions, LLC specializes in providing leading-edge technology services that help high-growth companies better connect with their customers. The integrated services offered combine voice, data, network, fax, mobile and software capabilities to help companies reduce costs and attain increased productivity.
We seek an EDI Analyst to join our growing team. The EDI Analyst reports to the EDI Manager and supports electronic interfaces for LogistiCare. The Analyst will work with internal and customer specifications for eligibility, healthcare claims, and financial transactions to create and support data exchanges in ANSI ASC X12 (e.g., 837 Professional, 270/271, 820, 834, 835) and proprietary formats. Using trading partner specifications, the analyst will create the necessary mappings to fulfill the interface requirements between LogistiCare’s enterprise application and trading partner systems.
The Analyst must be proficient with custom and third-party tools to fulfill duties revolving around the design, administration, maintenance, support, and implementation of trading partner interfaces. This role is responsible for analyzing customer and business partner requirements, defining solutions, and designing, building, testing, and implementing solutions that meet those requirements. This requires the analyst to understand and apply EDI transaction set concepts and principles, use data translation tools, and understand data exchange methods to implement and support interface solutions.
The Analyst must work well with others and be responsive to all stakeholders involved in LogistiCare’s electronic data exchanges. In support of all phases of an interface’s life cycle, the Analyst must work well with customers, trading partners, business analysts, software developers, project managers, and computer operator technicians. This requires the Analyst to be highly organized with a strong attention to detail and able to multitask effectively.
Logisticare is an equal opportunity employer.
Logisticare - 8 months ago
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...