Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. provides the business advantage to some of the world’s largest retailers, auto manufactures, consumer electronics companies and more. Our services ensure that our customer goods move from production through the supply chain to the end user. Offering air and ocean freight forwarding, global warehousing, transportation, reverse logistics, surface transportation and supply chain solutions, we perform a key role in keeping world trade moving. Globally Yusen Logistics employs over 17,000 staff across 412 offices.
As part of the NYK Group established in 1885, one of the world’s most recognized and trusted names in shipping and logistics, Yusen Logistics is consistently recognized as one of the most ethical and sustainable companies.
The EDI Analyst is responsible for the EDI system operation, as well as initiating and maintaining Trading Partner relationships. In addition, the EDI Analyst acts as the liaison between Trading Partners and the IS Staff. The Analyst must have experience with ANSI X12 data formats, the creation of EDI specifications, gap analyzes and the creation of maps according to the specifications required. The Analyst must also be able to create business processes within the GIS application. Additional Requirements: strong verbal, written, and communication skills, highly self-motivated, self-directed, enjoys a team-oriented, collaborative environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop and modify maps for new and existing customers using an EDI translation application GIS 4.1.1 (Sterling Commerce application)
- Create BPMLs
- Coordinate Testing with new customers
- Document each new customer specification and implementation
- Perform Gap analysis
- Gather Business requirements
- Troubleshoot transaction errors
- Create modify and maintain EDI scripts
- Provide EDI support for customers and internal users
- Coordinate new customer Setups
- Responsible for EDI monitoring
- Coordinate AS2 and VAN mailbox set ups AS2/VAN monitoring. Provide primary system administration and day-to-day operational support for application support Analyzes business and user needs, documents requirements, and designs and specifies functional and technical solutions and provides project management through solution implementation.
- Designs test cases that ensure that implemented solutions function without error or disruption to business operations
Education and Experience:
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Supply Chain Solutions or equivalent education and work experience is required. Must have at least two years of experience and able to map at least 3 different EDI transaction sets without difficulty. These maps must comply with ANSI x 12 data formats in the international, transportation and distribution transaction map sets (315, 210 214, 204, 990, 856, 940, 943, 944, 945, 852, etc.). Must have extensive experience with EDI monitoring tools and troubleshooting errors. Must have experience with SQL. Must have some experience with Logistic application systems and business processes (e.g., Warehousing, Transloading, Intermodal, Truckload, LTL, Pricing or CHB or NVOCC. Must have experience in creating business processes BPML
Employment with Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. comes with competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including paid vacations, holidays and sick time. Insurance benefits include medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents. The company also provides short term and long term disability, group life insurance, and AD&D. Additionally there is a generous 401K savings plan and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefit. We offer company-paid skills training, as well as a Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance program and career and advancement opportunities.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard