EDI Grief Resolution Analyst
As an Information Technology (IT) Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications. You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success. Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Working with EDI to identify and resolve the root cause of the grief. This includes all active EDI transactions currently active or activated at a future date.
* Work with Sanford COGNOS and Clayton Mainframe ASN error report to identify and resolve the root cause of the grief.
* Implement three way match and SP20 labeling where required and work closely with supplier and purchasing groups to resolve any issues.
* Contact appropriate supplier or internal personnel to coordinate resolution. Determine when escalation is required and escalate appropriately when necessary..
* Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components
* Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support
*5 + years of progressively responsible IT job-related experience (with no degree) and/or 1 to 2 years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences (with 4 year degree)
*Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools
* Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
* IT experience related to programming, integration or infrastructure
* Computer related or Engineering related Masters degree
* Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following business processes:
1. Supply Chain
3. Product Introduction
4. Product Support
* SAP experience or exposure
Caterpillar is proud of the role we play in building the world's infrastructure. The work we do drives progress for millions of people around the globe.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity
No relocation is available.
Mar 10, 2013, 11:59:00 PM
United States-North Carolina-Sanford-SANFORD01-BCP Sanford NC Plant USA
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar has been making sustainable progress possible — for our customers, for growing communities and for...