Ensure continued successful operation of TOMS’ SAP environment with focus on interfaces with suppliers, customers, and partners. Responsible for data integration with TOMS’ e-commerce systems. Provide day-to-day assistance and support to all SAP users, helping them leverage SAP’s ability to exchange data with diverse systems. Assist in the launch of new SAP instances and process enhancements, and work closely with the Business users to identify new opportunities to streamline processes within SAP.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Own detailed knowledge and documentation for all interfaces to SAP, including EDI mapping.
- Ensure successful transactions with all TOMS e-Commerce systems.
- Providing subject matter expertise and assistance in developing requirements for SAP projects
- Assisting the SAP Application Support AMS team with troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of IT experience, including development, implementation, & maintenance of large scale international systems
- Extensive experience designing, deploying and maintaining complex interfaces using IDOCs, XML, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of EDI transactions, customer requirements mapping and EDI troubleshooting
- Prior experience implementing SAP, with knowledge of current releases (ECC 6.x and BI)
- Experience in Apparel and Footwear industries strongly preferred
- Experience with Domestic and International commerce preferred
- Demonstrated ability to translate/communicate complex concepts to peers and business partners
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with multiple tasks/projects occurring in an interrupt-driven environment while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized and capable of prioritizing workload
Chief Information Officer
Ideal Start Date