Atlas Roofing Corporation is a privately held, multidivisional corporation dedicated to the production of quality roofing and insulation products sold throughout North America. We are seeking an EDI Technical Administrator to work in our Atlanta, GA office.
The responsibilities of this position are to manage EDI integrations and operations in a hosted environment including but not limited to setup, configuration, testing, interface with ERP application and daily operations. This position could involve approx. 10 % travel.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Serving as the primary technical contact for internal and external EDI related issues.
- Setting up and configuring new partners and/or transactions
- Automating processes for both the EDI platform and the ERP platform.
- Administrating, supporting and monitoring EDI interface to/from ERP software.
- Ensuring specifications are being accurately followed. Monitoring data for proper document, segment, and element configuration. Preparing and administering new or changing specifications.
- Ensuring programs and data communications are working properly. Verifying data delivery. Assessing data mailboxes for translation, control, and functional errors.
- Creating and maintaining daily statistical information and problem history documentation
- Setting up and testing data mapping/definitions in a hosted environment including migration and testing maps, definitions, relationships and trading partners from development into production.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum bachelors degree in computer science or information system related field or equivalent experience in an ERP application environment
- Experience in EDI, SQL, PeopleSoft and file-folder structures strongly desired
This position offers a comprehensive compensation package and benefits program including medical, dental, vision, a 401k and performance incentive.
Indeed - 14 months ago