Teradata Lead |
• 5-8 years of Industry Experience
• Strong knowledge in Teradata Architecture and its utilities.
• Should have Experience in Informatica of handling various source systems like Relational, Flat Files and XML
• Strong technical hands on experience in creating and maintaining database objects like tables, views, materialized views, indexes, sequences, synonyms and database links
• Performance tuning of workflows
• Ability to handle the data transformations as per requirements
• In-depth knowledge of all the kinds of workflow tasks and Repository management
• Able to Handle shell scripts and stored procedures from Informatica
• Well experienced in data warehouse, data migration and other data conversion
• Extensive experience in developing UNIX Shell Scripts
• Has good experience in designing Logical and Physical data models for different database applications
• Has profound experience in interacting with business analysts and developers to analyze the user requirements, functional specifications and system specifications
• Communicate solution to the application developers and verify that it is implemented correctly.
• Provide on-call support for any urgent performance issues in production environment.
• Participate in software design reviews with developers to ensure that the architecture is scalable to meet long-term performance goals.
• Document technical details of issues resolved and assist the team with building and maintaining technical repositories