EG Sales HR Business Partner
Represents the full spectrum of Human Resource (HR) functions, programs, and processes within a global business or function. Establishes and maintains relationships with top management (typically L2 or L3) in order to drive the execution of HR programs.
· Responsible for designing an organization that effectively implements HR programs and processes.
· Develops the change management strategy within the business to support the implementation of HR programs and initiatives.
· Leads the HR programs and processes within the business or function. Assesses HR implications of the business strategy, identifies opportunities to further meet business needs, and designs solutions.
· Represents the business or functional organization to the rest of the HR community. Collaborates on design of enterprise-wide programs and initiatives by providing an organization-specific perspective.
· Evaluates proposed HR programs to determine organization-wide viability. Will act as the senior adviser inside the organization during the implementation phase.
· Collaborates with senior colleagues in the centers of expertise in order to apply sufficient HR resources to meet the business needs.
· Coaches senior leadership within the business or function on issues that impact HR. Leads business- or function-wide solutions that impact multiple business units and/or countries.
· Typically partners with Vice President (VP) level business manager.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree; advanced university degree preferred.
· Typically 10+ years of experience in a diverse range of HR functions desired.
· Demonstrated experience driving organizational change initiatives, developing workforce plans, and influencing business managers.
· Experience partnering with managers to deliver HR solutions is required.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Excellent written and verbal skills.
· Intimate business knowledge; Understands financials and business model dynamics.
· Excellent program management and process development skills.
· Excellent relationship management skills.
· Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including competency in financial analysis.
· Strong leadership and influence skills.
United States-California-Palo Alto
Nov 5, 2013
HP - 8 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...