1. Manage EH&S compliance for all departments on the Lisle Campus. Work with appropriate contacts on regulatory issues.
2. Recommend, develop and implement programs to maintain safe and healthy working conditions and promote protection against accidents, illnesses, and injuries.
3. Schedule and manage all safety inspections for the campus, including buildings and equipment.
4. Manage the in house safety committee.
5. Manage the Shipping & Receiving department for the 2222 building, including employees and compliance with CTPAT.
6. Communicate and implement Environmental, Health and Safety procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
7. Provide training and maintain records for all OSHA required mandates (i.e. fork truck training, LOTO, etc.).
8. Store, maintain, label, and dispose of all Hazardous Materials on Campus. Maintain all Hazardous Material disposition records.
9. Update and maintain all MSDS and GHS sheets on all Campus location books, Facilities computer files, and MSDS on Line.
Required: Associates degree in industrial hygiene, safety, environmental engineering or related field.
Preferred: Bachelor degree in industrial hygiene, safety, environmental engineering or related field.
Required: 2 years of EHS experience in a manufacturing environment.
Preferred: 4 years of EHS experience in a manufacturing environment. Experience implementing and maintaining management systems such as ISO 14001 and / or OHSAS 18001.
Lisle, IL 60532
Molex - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
That socket you slide your SD or SIM card into? It might have come from Molex. The company is one of the world's largest makers of...