InterCare Community Health Network |
is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Bangor, Michigan. We employ 400 medical and dental health professionals and support personnel at multiple locations. InterCare is a federally qualified health center dedicated to improving individual health and reducing health issues in communities that we serve. We pursue our vision through the delivery of a broad range of primary care services and by promoting open access for all. InterCare's main focus is on disease prevention, wellness, and regular and timely treatment of chronic conditions. We pride ourselves on excellent communications with our patients, and on a strong health education focus that helps our patients and their families become involved in their own health care.
Experience and Skills:
EHR Reports Analyst is responsible for working with InterCare department managers to analyze, design, build, test, deliver and maintain reports, dashboards and other data extracts requested. The position requires an understanding of the NextGen HealthCare Systems database and associated business intelligence reporting tools such as IDashboard, SQL Server Reporting Services, and Access. In order to be successful, the ideal candidate will be an expert in developing reports within SQL Server Management Studio constructing complex SQL statements in a healthcare systems environment. The specialist will also be responsible for working on reported production issues in addition to contributing reporting expertise to new reporting projects and InterCares data warehouse. The specialist will work closely with clinical, operations, and revenue cycle architects, decision support power-users as well as report consumers across the organization. The specialist should thrive in a client-focused environment and demonstrate his/her dedication to implementing best practices and systems improvements. Ideal candidate will also demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as a willingness to learn new things. Documenting business and system processes and procedures through the use of industry standard process flow and flow charting techniques is also important.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience using NextGen or other EHR system reporting tools.
• Knowledge of NextGens data model and architecture.
• Expert in constructing complex queries using SQL and strong understanding of database architecture and design.
• Expertise with relational database query (SQL) skills and large databases.
• Expertise with reporting tools (SQL Server Reporting Services) and ETL tools (SQL Server Integration Services).
• Knowledge of project management and systems development lifecycle management.
• Good communication skills.
• Good documentation skills.
• Clinical workflow knowledge in an ambulatory setting a plus.
Experience & Education:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or related field.
• 2-3 years experience in healthcare provider industry.
• 2-3 years experience with SQL, SSRS and SSIS experience.
InterCare Community Health Network - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard