The EHR Analyst will be responsible for the on-going implementation of the organization's Electronic Medical Record system for it physician practices and groups. The client is currently in a transition stage as they implement a new EMR system enterprise wide. This IT inititative will offer strong growth potential to the Systems Analyst over time.
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for maintaining current systems and then have the opportunity to be formally trained on new technologies and be extensively involved in the implementation of the new EMR and continue to provide on-going support.
- Project team member that participates in the project tasks with minimal assistance from the project manager including documenting workflow analysis, training, systems testing and system set up and master file builds.
- Provide systems support and training directly works with the vendor, Physician practices user, IS analysts and IS technical resources for resolution and communicating to the customer base.
- Paticipates in the maintenance of project documentation being: project work plan, issue log, current and future state design documents, test scripts and testing results all in adherence to project management methodology.
- Participates in the ongoing system support of the Allscripts Enterprise system that includes upgrades and implementing additional functionality of the system with minimal assistance.
- Deliver end user requested reports, working with the end user to define requirements, documenting, and delivering reports.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent work experience accepted
- 4 plus years experience with electronic medical records solutions and have participated in the implementation and support of systems in a physician ambulatory healthcare setting in the role of a team member
- 2+ years experience with Practice Management and billing systems implementations and support.
- Experience with working with Developers and Interface professionals to configure and integrate various clinical and financial systems
- Experience training, workflow analysis and documentation, systems testing, and operational experience in an Electronic Medical Record in a physician practice environment preferred.
- Allscripts Enterprise and Crystal report writing experience a plus.
Smith Arn old Partners is a Stamford, Connecticut based highly specialized technical professional and executive search firm that has helped thousands of companies and people make a professional connection. Smith Arnold Partners has successfully completed searches on behalf of the most recognizable firms in the United States.
Smith Arnold Partners - 20 months ago