EHS A/R BILLING SPECIALIST
Location: NORTH HOUSTON, TX
# of Openings: 1
Total Safety, the leading global outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and products, is looking for an experienced billing specialist for our EHS Division, to coordinate billing activities with various departments across the EHS organization to insure accurate and timely billings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Record all A/R revenue related activity for the EHS Division;
- Research and resolve any issues that arise from billing errors;
- Provide support to the Operation Managers to address any A/R revenue related questions;
- Prepare and provide adhoc reporting and research as needed.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Requirements: Strong understanding of the revenue process. Good understanding of AR process and how data flows through the sub ledgers. Dependability.
- Skills: Working knowledge of MS Office Suite. Above average attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Education and Experience: High School diploma with 3 years of AR related experience or an Associates Degree in Accounting with 1 year of AR experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Competitive wage for experience worker.
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision insurance coverage on a cost-sharing basis.
- Basic group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short and long-term disability insurance.
- Voluntary program of additional group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching.
- Generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time benefit plan.
To be considered for this position, apply online at Total Safety U.S., Inc. career center at www.totalsafety.com .
RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY NON-SOLICITED RECRUITING SOURCES