EHS Account Manager, is responsible for developing, facilitating, and implementing all aspects of sales and marketing strategies relative to those Customer prospects and accounts that have been assigned. The primary purpose for the EHS Account Manager is to meet sales projections through professional diligence in meeting the needs of the customer, maintaining complete customer satisfaction, and applying sound and proven sales and marketing strategies to generate new business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Is responsible for developing, maintaining, and implementing account plans that contain the strategies and action plans for maximizing the value of the account.
• Directly responsible for gathering, analyzing, and developing customer profiles that reveals the following:
• Identifies unique problems, relative to the customer, including biases and concerns of individual decision makers and key influential parties.
• Identifies the customer’s specific goals, needs, and special issues of interest.
• Enhance and position Total Safety for prime opportunities by pre-selling the company’s capabilities and solutions and gathering information that will make the company’s approach better than the competitor’s approaches.
• Conduct pro-active contract negotiations that will result in achieving a “win-win” outcome for both parties.
• Works diligently to meet projected revenue sales and subsequently maintains profit margins as set forth by Senior Management.
• Provides proposal development oversight to help in creating offers that represents a maximum affordable value to the customer and ensures that the proposal addresses the customer’s key issues, needs, and requirements.
• Coordinates the efforts of all parties that are to provide service to the customer to ensure that a company-wide synergistic approach is provided to satisfy the customer account.
• Coordinates sales activities with the local Service Center Manager, Shop/Field Services Managers, and Safety Compliance Resources to ensure adequate customer communication is maintained and that complete customer satisfaction is acquired.
• Maintains a high state of integrity and professionalism in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
A minimum of four years of Outside Sales of Commodities, Products, and Consulting Services experience in the refining / petrochemical, midstream, environmental, or industrial safety equipment and/or services industry.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related field and 3-5 years industrial experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• EHS - national accounts management experience
• Corporate client sales experience preferred
• Government contracting experience preferred.
• Manage sales leads and follow up with potential government contracting officers
• Knowledgeable of EHS topics related to EHS consulting services
• Effective communicator and team player
• Overall good understanding of and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel Spreadsheets, Outlook, E-mail, Internet Software, and other data base software. Ability to quickly learn new software applications utilized by company.
• Current driver’s license from state of residence
Total Safety U.S., Inc. - 30+ days ago