EHS Construction Manager
1. Adhere to the company’s values and behaviors as
defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
2. Lead the implementation of the Safety Strategy for
North America Construction that reinforces Safety as a
key Company Value and drives continuous improvement in
safety in all areas of assigned responsibility.
3. Lead the development and implementation of all Safety
Policies and Safety Procedures for Company Construction
Operations in North America, including the development
and execution of an effective employee Safety Training
4. Manage the overall Corporate Health, Safety,
Security, and Environmental (HSSE) Management System
within assigned areas of responsibility to achieve
established safety performance targets.
5. Develop and maintain safety performance metrics,
statistics, records and injury reporting and record
keeping systems within assigned areas of responsibility.
6. Review and approve safety plans and programs proposed
by Contractors working at Company’s Construction sites
and monitor their performance to assure compliance, with
emphasis on the thorough evaluation of contractor
7. Perform the HSSE portion of all Gate 1 and 2
submissions for sites under development.
8. Recruit, coach and train Safety Coordinators assigned
to various Company Construction sites (Wind, Solar,
Biomass) and monitor their performance to ensure
compliance with established safety policies, practices
and contract/reporting requirements.
9. Comply with all the requirements specified in the
HSSE Management System.
10. Actively participate in the Management System HSSE
Req. Code : ECR-0313-0906
% of Travel Required : 30-40%
Offer Relocation : No