The position has senior project/program management, technical consulting, client and market segment business development, planning and operational responsibilities and will support existing clients / projects and the expansion of Antea Group's established EHS practice with target clients. Successful candidate must have a proven track record of experience including:
- Growing a practice and building domestic and international teams
- Minimum 10+ years of experience
- Understanding of national and regional EHS business and regulatory issues
- Critical understanding of the EHS consulting industry
- Strategic EHS risk and sustainability consulting
- EHS compliance management
- Site remediation (RCRA, CERCLA and state programs), EHS Compliance and Transaction Support (Due Diligence)
- Product lifecycle analysis and stewardship
- Emerging domestic and global chemical, product, and EHS regulations
- Corporate-level EHS support
Antea Group places safety first in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. Our clients mandate safety and use it as a primary criterion for selecting and retaining consultants. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate an awareness of safe operations.
In addition, Antea Group USA offers excellent benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave.
Antea Group is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME