Role: Environmental Health & Safety Consultant
Antea Group is a global Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) consultancy. We seek to create a better world through a corporate sustainability program that supports economic progress, environmental protection and social responsibility.
We provide our employees with challenging work assignments that solve real world problems for our partner clients. We promote continuous improvement and uphold a legacy of innovation leadership and technical expertise.
We are looking for creative, energetic, and motivated EHS Consultants to grow our EHS practices in Southern California. The candidate must have demonstrated experiences in EHS business development, and consulting services.
This position is available in our Long Beach, CA. office.
We offer a supportive working environment that promotes an atmosphere of cooperation and camaraderie. We create a foundation for success by encouraging employee initiative and active participation in the growth of the firm.
Antea Group focuses strongly upon safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. Our clients mandate safety and use it as a primary criterion for selecting and retaining consultants. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate an awareness of safe operations.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in EHS related field
- Minimum 10+ years of EHS consulting experience
- Demonstrated success in client account management and business management
- Strong technical background in at least one the following EHS disciplines:
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills / attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- High energy and self-initiative
- Ability to work independently and produce results
- Proactive thinking
Antea Group offers a competitive benefits package with compensation commensurate with experience.
- Regulatory and compliance
- EHS audits
- Waste characterization/minimization
- Environmental compliance/assurance and operational integrity
- Air permitting
- Transaction support
- Health and safety
- Industrial hygiene
Antea Group is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSERSHIP AT THIS TIME
Antea Group - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard