- Coordinates broad EHS program objectives for assigned areas
- Coordinates with BU in the implementation & execution of EHS MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Coordinates with the area/BU to develop local emergency response tactics
- Coordinates with BU leaders to ensure their leadership in and support of EHS programs.
- Leads EHS incident investigations
- Reviews the accumulation and reporting of EHS Performance Measures and takes remedial action.
- Serves as BU contact and advises on EHS related issues.
- Oversees outside EHS contractors and consultants.
- May develop and implement EHS programs and procedures.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in environmental or Occupational Safety and Health or other related field
- Typically requires 6 years of experience in EHS
- OR High School Diploma (or equivalent) + 3 years of additional equivalent experience.
- Three years of oil and gas experience preferred
- Certification in one or more of the following preferred: Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM), Certified Safety and Health Official (CSHO), Occupational Health and Safety Technologist (OHST), Construction Health and Safety Technologist (CHST), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Certified Environmental Professional (CEP), Associate Safety Professional (ASP), Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
Work may involve moderate to heavy physical activity and exposure to outside weather conditions.
On-call 24 hours.
Some international and domestic travel to field and office locations.
May require respirator use.
The requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe the general function and level of the personnel assigned to this classification. It is not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties and/or skills that may be required of the incumbent.
Noble Energy, Inc. - 16 months ago