55-65k plus competitive bonus and benefits package
Must come from manufacturing. Responsible for directing Environmental, Health and Safety policies and controls, to maintain conformity with the internal system, including ISO14000, ISO18000 and/or any other prescribed requirements.
- Defines and audits facility in accordance with ISO14001, OSHA, and all other prescribed requirements per schedule established by management. Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices, in order to ensure compliance with safety and government regulations. Reports all non conformance items to management for corrective action.
- Ensures organizations and authorities are continually informed, according to the needs of the company, the progress of important plans (8d) up to final approval. Emphasizes prevention, not correction using PDCA.
- Coordinate with Quality Manager the EHS budget.• Investigate accidents to identify causes and to determine how such accidents might be prevented in the future.
- Establish and conduct new team member orientation for safety and environmental.
- Defines and audits facility for 5S
Must have minimum of 3 to 5 years manufacturing industry experience.
Must have a minimum 3 to 5 years of EHS experience.