JOB DESCRIPTION: Major Chemical Company is seeking a US trained / experienced EHS Manager for its Chemical Manufacturing Plant of 400 employees located in AMMAN, JORDAN. 24/7 shift operation. Will manage 2 Safety Techs & 1 Environmental Tech. Also responsible for 30 Security personnel. Responsible for a total EHS Program that follows US EHS Laws & Regulations for Chemical Manufacturing operations. Job duties include:
· Foster a Safe workplace without risk to Health, Safety, Environmental.
· Conduct Audits of Site EHS policies & conditions. Provide corrective actions where appropriate.
· Liaison with Corp EHS Management.
· Establish Emergency Response Procedures.
· Provide precautions/ preventive methods for exposure to hazardous substances and flammable materials.
· MUST be a person of JORDANIAN nationality or of another Country in the Middle East who can fit into the Jordanian work environment.
· Looking for an EHS Manger who reflects US EHS training.
· Possess an in depth knowledge of & experience with US OSHA & Environmental Laws & Regulations.
· Experience with development / integration of Business Mgt Systems meeting ISO 9001:2000, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001.
· Minimum of 5 years EHS management experience in a Chemical Manufacturing environment.
FPCNational - 2 years ago