EHS PROJECT MANAGER
LOCATION: NORTH HOUSTON, TX
# of Openings: 1
Total Safety , the leading global outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and products, is looking for an experienced Certified Industrial Hygienist Project Manager to manage all aspects of customer projects including scheduling, client contact, timesheet/budget approvals, and report preparation. Duties also include the completion of industrial hygiene field investigations, identifying monitoring methods and media, performing exposure monitoring for hydrocarbons, particulates and other airborne contaminants, conducting noise dosimetry sampling and completing area noise surveys, assisting with indoor air quality investigations, operating and maintaining field testing equipment, and compiling data from field investigations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, manage, and conduct industrial hygiene field studies related to worker exposures, including, but not limited to, air and noise sampling, illumination, ventilation surveys, IAQ, ergonomic studies, radiation, heat stress, and other studies as appropriate to level of expertise.
- Collect notes on activities performed by workers being monitored and/or maintain daily log of activities related to project work.
- Prepare reports which include analysis of IH data and regulatory requirements and recommendations.
- Reports must be technically accurate, grammatically correct, and appropriate for intended audience.
- Responsible for project status updates for proper metric reporting by Senior Project Managers.
- Manage all aspects of client projects.
- Maintain and build existing client relationships.
- Interface and provide expert consultation to clients as it relates to OSHA compliance, industry consensus standards, best practices, and completion of field work.
- Review invoices for completed projects.
- Required – BS or MS degree in science or technology-related field such as industrial hygiene, engineering, industrial technology, environmental sciences, safety, biology, physics, or chemistry.
- 5 to 10 years project management experience.
- Preferred - CHMM, ASP, CAIH, OHST, CHST, EIT, and state certifications and/or EPA accreditations for asbestos, lead, or mold.
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations, ACGIH, ANSI, CGA, and other applicable EHS guidelines and consensus standards.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Additional training may be required depending on client- or project-specific requirements and/or company policies.
• Salary is commensurate with experience
•Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision insurance coverage on a cost-sharing basis
•Basic group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short and long-term disability insurance
•Voluntary program of additional group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available
•401(k) Retirement Plan with matching
•Generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time benefit plan
How to Apply:
Apply online at Total Safety U.S., Inc. career center. ( www.totalsafety.com ) Search for this job by location, complete online application and attach your resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent documents.
UNSOLICITED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Total Safety U.S., Inc. - 7 months ago