To receive ECG transmissions in the Cardiac outpatient telemetry Service Center, provide technical analysis of the data and generate reports to the physician, and communicate as necessary to the patient and physician.
Office environment, fairly sedentary role, no face-to-face patient contact.
Shifts: All (days 7AM-3:30PM, evenings 3PM-11:30PM, overnight 11PM-7:30AM; alternating weekends with all shifts)
Full-time/ 40 hours per week positions
CardioNet currently seeks an EKG Technician for all shifts in our San Francisco, CA office.
Requirements Required Education, Training, Experience:
- Interact with clients and patients
- Problem solving of client and patient service issues
- Educate patients about service and monitor use
- Receive and edit patient ECG transmissions
- Evaluate ECG for notification criteria
- Facilitate activation of EMS, if indicated
- Document actions
- Facilitate orders for monitors and supplies
- Follow all policies, procedures and processes
- Other duties as required
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Basic ECG Analysis
Basic knowledge of personal computer and keyboard
Preferred: CCT certification, a Registered Cardiac Sonographer
(RCS), or a Registered Nurse (RN)
Basic knowledge of pacemakers, event, holter or MCOT
Two years experience as RN, LPN, ECG Tech, Paramedic or
- 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- 11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Every other weekend for each shift
Monster - 13 months ago