EKG/ECG Technician, Telemetry Technician, Cardiac Technician
CardioNet is a medical device company that provides a unique, new technology and service that allows doctors to monitor Patient’s hearts at home, as they go about their normal lives. The goal: faster detection and treatment of difficult-to-diagnose cardiac problems.
CardioNet currently seeks an EKG Technician for all shifts in our San Francisco, CA office.
The purpose of this position is to receive ECG transmissions in the Cardiac outpatient telemetry Service Center, provide technical analysis of the data, generate reports to the physician, and communicate as necessary to the patient and physician.
Requirements Required Education, Training, Experience:
- Interact with clients and patients
- Problem solving of client and patient service issues
- Educate patients about service and monitor use
- Receive and edit patient ECG transmissions
- Evaluate ECG for notification criteria
- Facilitate activation of EMS, if indicated
- Document actions
- Facilitate orders for monitors and supplies
- Follow all policies, procedures and processes
- Other duties as required
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Basic ECG Analysis
Basic knowledge of personal computer and keyboard
Preferred: CCT certification, a Registered Cardiac Sonographer
(RCS), or a Registered Nurse (RN)
Basic knowledge of pacemakers, event, holter or MCOT
Two years experience as RN, LPN, ECG Tech, Paramedic or
- 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- 11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Every other weekend for each shift