EKG/ECG Technician- Cardiac Technician- Telemetry Technician|
CardioNet is a medical device company that provides a unique, new technology and service that allows doctors to monitor Patients hearts at home, as they go about their normal lives. The goal: faster detection and treatment of difficult-to-diagnose cardiac problems.
We are currently looking for EKG Technicians for all shifts in our San Francisco, CA office.
The purpose of this position is to receive ECG transmissions in the Cardiac outpatient telemetry Service Center, provide technical analysis of the data, generate reports to the physician, and communicate as necessary to the patient and physician.
• Interact with clients and patients
• Problem solving of client and patient service issues
• Educate patients about service and monitor use
• Receive and edit patient ECG transmissions
• Evaluate ECG for notification criteria
• Facilitate activation of EMS, if indicated
• Document actions
• Facilitate orders for monitors and supplies
• Follow all policies, procedures and processes
• Other duties as required
Requirements Required Education, Training, Experience:
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Basic ECG Analysis
Basic knowledge of personal computer and keyboard
Preferred: CCT certification, a Registered Cardiac Sonographer
Basic knowledge of pacemakers, event, holter or MCOT
Two years experience as an EKG Technician, RN, LPN, ECG Tech, Paramedic or
• 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
• 11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.
• 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
• Every other weekend for all shifts
Why we are proud to work at CardioNet:
- #1 player in the non-invasive cardiac outpatient monitoring
- Market leader in mobile cardiac telemetry
- 500,000+ patients monitored (more than double our closest competition!)
- 5 of the Top 10 Hospitals from the 2012 U.S. News & World Report Top 100 Cardiology and Heart Surgery Hospital Rankings are CardioNet customers
- Public Company (Ticker Symbol BEAT on NASDAQ)
- Only company with a prospective clinical study proving superiority of CardioNet MCOT vs. event monitoring
- 19 US patents and 23 international patents issued, 42 patents pending
- World Class Medical Advisory Board
- Great Benefits (Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits, Wellness Program, Medical/Dental/Vision, ESPP & more)
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago
CardioNet, Inc. (CardioNet), provides continuous, real-time ambulatory outpatient management solutions for monitoring relevant and timely...