T3W Business Solutions, Inc. is seeking an experienced individual to provide administrative and technical support for the EKMS vault at Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, Pacific in San Diego, CA. Typical duties include:
- Maintain Two Person Integrity (TPI) requirements after security containers have been opened by EKMS Personnel and when picking up material from Defense Courier Service, Shipping, Receiving, Registered mail, and during the processing and or transfer of COMSEC material.
- Conduct page checks and enter amendments and corrections into controlled publications.
- Placement of status markings, issuance, packing/wrapping and destruction of controlled material.
- Perform daily routine back-ups of the LMD/KP.
- Respond to phone calls and provide basic guidance according to command policy.
- Manage incoming, outgoing, and general message files
- Comply with policies and procedures for safeguarding, transmission and destruction of classified information.
- Perform other duties such as: maintaining supplies inventory.
Candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Top Secret Security Clearance (active or eligible for immediate reactivation)
- Citizenship: US
- Drivers License: Valid class “C”. Work requires use of a Government Vehicle.
Candidates must also demonstrate knowledge of the following:
- EKMS 1 series and related regulations
- Phase 5 EKMS Local Management Device/Key Processor (LMD/KP) system
- Unix Operating system
- Process outgoing classified material (COMSEC)
- Proper operation of AN/PYQ-10, AN/CYZ-10, KIK-II, KIK-20, and KIK-30
- Send EKMS messages via X400 Mail
- Performing platform changeover
- Un-tampering Taclane/Fastlane encryption devices
- Making Red and Black Keys using Common UAS Software
- Microsoft Office Applications with emphasis on MS Assess, Outlook and Excel
- Perform IRST reconciliation functions
- Manage Firefly credentials
- Operating KOK-22A to include Initialize the KP using KSD-64D Priv Certifications
- Ordering procedures for KSV-21 and loading via CLUAS software
- Perform Rekey for STE, OMNI, SECTERA Wire-line devices
- Perform software versions updates on PYQ-10(C)
Work Location: San Diego, CA
T3W offers a generous benefits package and would like to discuss this exciting opportunity with you. Relocation assistance is not available.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Indeed - 16 months ago