- Commitment to personal and food safety as well as efficient operations.
- Applicants must have good oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to regular attendance
- Use and believe in good maintenance practices and continue to promote their use throughout the facility
- Basic computer knowledge
- Applicants should possess ability to develop effective time management skills
- Job requires multi-tasking, good organizational skills, and self motivation
- Applicants must work well within a crew environment
- Lead and coordinate electrical tasks and functions.
- Applicants must possess a comprehensive set of quality hand tools.
- Applicants must be capable of learning how to repair and care for industrial facility equipment used in beet
- sugar processing.
- Candidate may be required to work the universal schedule depending on company needs.
- Sufficient knowledge of the beet sugar process to identify and diagnose electrical issues.
- Applicants posses Industrial or Commercial Electric experience
- Applicants posses knowledge of Instrumentation
- Must have or be able to obtain certification to operate Mobile Equipment
- Electrical skills, including, but not limited to:
- Motor Maintenance
- Welding Racks
- Installing conduit
- Basic MCC Controls
- AC/DC Circuits
- Electric Schematics
- PLC Frequency Drive Knowledge
- Valves and Transmitter Control Systems
High School Diploma or Equivalent
The Western Sugar Cooperative is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Western Sugar does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees, in hiring or any decision affecting job status or pay, based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or age, or any other basis in accordance with applicable federal, and the state or local law in the state in which the employee works.
CareerBuilder - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard